When he is not traveling, getting new photos or re-shooting at places he has visited in the past, Larry is often available for commissioned projects.
Commission/Assignment work includes such things as:
- PRODUCT photography (producing dramatic 'catalog' shots for your website or brochure)
- Product VIDEO (same as previous, except video format)
- SUBJECT photography or video (images that tell or support your story)
- SITE photography or video (capturing images of a place to complete your book, article, or movie)
- RETOUCHING (making your images pop, removing unwanted distractions, etc)
- PHOTO TRIP PLANNING/GUIDING (assisting you with pre-trip and on-site assistance to ensure that you get the shots you want)
- LIGHTROOM/PHOTOSHOP help, assistance, and training (photo organization, resolving Lightroom catalog issues, for example)
Larry enjoys assisting creative people who understand that an image can add so much to the spoken and written word. An image has the ability to show emotion that is difficult to capture in the written word. Larry approaches his work with similar passion to that of any creative person, because he is one, too. We would love to hear from you if you have a need that Larry can assist with. Please use the CONTACT page to reach out. See the menu at the top of this page.
Kindly include basic details about the assignment, including approximate dates on site, absolute delivery date, your budget for the assignment, and the best way to contact you. We believe you will find that Larry's rates are competitive, and that he will be respectful of your budget, as he is with his own money. If your project supports a non-profit or charitable organization, please be sure you let him know that. Larry will personally get back to you within 24 hours of receiving your request. Please note that Larry may not immediately receive your communication, as will be the case during field assignments.
We look forward to working with you!
Copyright 2017, Larry Rogers Photography